vendredi 5 juillet 2013

Hommage à Monet/Tribute to Monet

Si Monet avait eu un appareil photo...


My favorite painter, with Salvador Dali, is Claude Monet. He had a thing with light… what I want to say with this picture is that what he did is just the purpose of photography: work with light, take one moment, take several moment, several time, to show how beautiful it is, each time. His most famous works and favorite motives were the water lilies. As an impressionist, he had to work very fast to capture the light that he wanted. The rapid stroke of the brush made the picture become a blur. He made so many painting with the same subject to try to capture every different moment that gives a day. In his house in Giverny in Normandy he had a magnificent garden. A little wood bridge over the pond scattered with water lilies was also a subject that he painted several times.
Enjoy!
“The more I live, the more I regret how little I know. This is what bothers me the most, for sure.”
Monet


Aucun commentaire: