mardi 26 novembre 2013

Do you like black and white? / Aimez-vous le noir et blanc?

 I love it. I am a fan of Henry Cartier-Bresson, Robert Doisneau, Dorothea Lange and Vivian Maier. They are true storytellers of their times. When I try to do black and white, I cannot help but compare myself to these "great ones" and I am, perforce, always desapointed with my work. Maybe can YOU tell me what I do wrong... Here are two pictures that I found as I prepared my 2012/2013 photo album.

J'adore. Je suis une admiratrice d'Henry Cartier-Bresson, Robert Doisneau, Dorothea Lange et Vivian Maier. Ce sont de véritables raconteurs de leur temps. Quand je m'essaie au noir et blanc, je ne peux pas m'empêcher de me comparer avec ces "grands" et, forcément, je suis toujours déçue. Peut-être pouvez-VOUS me dire ce qui ne va pas...
Voici deux photos que j'ai retrouvées en préparant mon album 2012/2013.





Aucun commentaire: